Auto Activated Script
AUTO_ACT.SCR is a script that is stored on the SD card in the
DCAA stands for Digital Camera Auto Act.
This script has been with the Fujifilm cameras since 2004, and is still included on modern cameras.
- The script is executed by the
mujintask. See tasks.
- The script is only activated when byte
0xa2in EEPROM is set to
- It's activated when the camera turns on, just before the menus initialize
- Files absolutely must use Windows style line breaks (
\n\r). Else, the lexer will hang.
- Comments start with
- Each token can be no more than
- Each line can have up to 10 tokens
- Keywords are case sensitive.
- ' ', '\r', and '\t' are whitespace characters.
if func key calc set jump random tp LABEL END WAITSET WT_LOG
- The 5th parameter is only for decoration. The interpreter never checks it. It could be any valid token.
- Supported operations:
if x == 10 jump label
=or 3rd parameter is again, only for decoration.
/are supported math operations.
calc x = x + 1 calc x = 123 & 6
- Jump to a label.
- Won't work if lowercase.
- Creates a function that makes DSCFXXXX.MSG log file in DCIM
- Nothing significant, writes some UI logs in a binary format. Maybe Syslog format?
- Accepts a parameter, but seems to never be used.
- Ends the script
- Triggers a key press
- First parameter can be
MODEor a button key name.
- Second parameter can be
// Disconnect USB key USB OFF // Press UP key key UP ON
- Random between two numbers
random x 0 10
- wait x miliseconds
- Creates a delay between each command in the script, in miliseconds.
- Starts with
E_, and follows is 4 hexadecimal numbers
- Can be used to either set or get a byte from EEPROM.
set x = E_a2 set E_9999 = 123
- Can be 5 bytes long
- Must be lower case
- Can only be 4 bytes long
TODO: more research
ON OFF MOVE SWEEP 2ON 2OFF 2MOVE 2SWEEP MULTI
Count to 10
set x = 1 LABEL lab if x >= 10 jump end calc x = x + 1 jump lab LABEL end